Submit your interesting case in vascular access.
The case could be an intervention in an arteriovenous fistula, graft, central venous catheter that was performed endovascularly and had a successful result. Follow up is desirable.
Only cases coming from the European and Mediterranean region will be accepted.
The best 5 cases will be presented in the “Amazing Interventions” session during the EVA Meeting 2, that will be held in Patras, Greece on June 24-25, 2022. As a member of the faculty, the Meeting will cover the traveling, accommodation for 3 nights and the registration.
Deadline for submission is March 15th, 2022
Send your files via wetransfer in the following mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you require any information/assistance please contact us at email@example.com
Results will be announced on March 31st, 2022
Committee for evaluation of the submitted cases will be:
- Prof. Dimitrios Karnabatidis
- Assoc. Professor Konstantinos Katsanos
- Asst. Professor Panagiotis Kitrou
Please provide your personal Information:
- Full name and surname
- Current position
- Email and Mobile number
- Please submit a Word file of up to 250 words describing the case and rationalizing the intervention
- Please submit as a PowerPoint file including all images and preferably embedded videos as applicable
- Please include a slide with Conflicts of Interest statement
- Please start with 1-2 slides outlining past medical history and any relevant previous interventions
- Please include one slide with relevant teaching points and take-home messages
- Maximum number of slides allowed is 20 for a total presentation time of max 7 minutes
- Follow-up if available will provide extra points and is desirable